Premier League Fantasy Football 2008/2009

Reaction score
Er, who are some of those people in the league?
If any are ringers/non forum members can they be deleted!!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Madgraphics

Madxgraphics United FC have now joined....Be warned I know feck all about football, other that I have the same name as some footballer, that plays for some sh*t team...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

and your singing sucks too :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Just how do the strugs get to join ??? is it from a communal PC ?? or is someone saying join here it looks great fun ????? don`t need to be a member ??

The name and code to join looks pretty much watertight ??

Reaction score
Rush said:
By Madgraphics

and your singing sucks too :)

Well that Michael Ball does..Mine is good..Question, the footballer Michael Ball, is he the son of Alan Ball that played for Liverpool or Man U many moons ago..?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By madxgraphics

Well that Michael Ball does..Mine is good..Question, the footballer Michael Ball, is he the son of Alan Ball that played for Liverpool or Man U many moons ago..?

Absolutely brilliant.. The former is a 6`3" strapping brown haired defender and the latter a 4`2" ginger clogger ...

answer NO
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
oh and he never played for Liverpool or Man Utd ..gets better :lol: :lol: , if you finish above me i will call myself Mabel :lol: :bow:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rush said:
By madxgraphics

Absolutely brilliant.. The former is a 6`3" strapping brown haired defender and the latter a 4`2" ginger clogger ...

answer NO
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
oh and he never played for Liverpool or Man Utd ..gets better
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
, if you finish above me i will call myself Mabel
laughingsmiley.gif
bowdown.gif

I'm going to win..Imagine getting beaten by a bloke that knows feck all about football..I only asked about Alan Ball, cause as it goes one of my broothers is called Alan Ball, and when it comes to singing, the other is called David Ball (Soft Cell)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
feckit said:
Er, who are some of those people in the league?
If any are ringers/non forum members can they be deleted!!

As soon as the footy starts, I'll lock the league and delete all the non-forum members :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
So there is Michael,Alan and David Ball yes, you have`nt got a sister have you ??? Lucille ??? .......sorry 1 of the perks of this site is you dig the hole then get out or else...sarcasm ensues :lol:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Ian
As soon as the footy starts, I'll lock the league and delete all the non-forum members :thumb:

bet you don`t know mine though ???:)

Reaction score
Rush said:
So there is Michael,Alan and David Ball yes, you have`nt got a sister have you ??? Lucille ??? .......sorry 1 of the perks of this site is you dig the hole then get out or else...sarcasm ensues
laughingsmiley.gif
If she was still alive she would have been old enough to be my mother let alone my sister...lol....Yeah not right, i'm the one with the sarcasm..Nobody else...not fare..lol

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Rush said:
The name and code to join looks pretty much watertight ??

Anyone looking through the forums and seeing Fantasy Football has the name and code presented to themselves immediately. Fairly easy to join up after that. ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You can once the game starts G-Man, but they are hidden until the gameweek has begun :)

I'm going to lock the league tomorrow lunchtime once the game starts, so that's the last chance to get in :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yep all ready for the off tomorrow..

Will you clean the league up Ian before lockdown as theres more than a few stragglers and ringers in there..

Think everyone should state there username in here so you know exactly who's in and who's out..

I'm Crazylegse's Craftys

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Will you clean the league up Ian before lockdown as theres more than a few stragglers and ringers in there..

Think everyone should state there username in here so you know exactly who's in and who's out..

Yep, I'll prune the league once it's kicked off and everyone is in.

Can everyone that has joined please post your name that you use in the league so I can filter people out. If I don't see it in this thread, it will be removed - as I don't know who's just joined randomly ;)

Reaction score
Light training today, lots of rest & the odd beer tonight.............................well thats how i'm getting ready for the new season.;)

Ask a Question