Premier League Fantasy Football 2008/2009

Reaction score
I hate this one but I might enter now.
I got the power to take their servers offline if I LOSE :p

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Can everyone that has joined please post your name that you use in the league so I can filter people out. If I don't see it in this thread, it will be removed - as I don't know who's just joined randomly ;)

Thought I'd better let you know who is the manager of Nivrip United ;) - don't want to be slung out after my lads have put in so much hard work with the training. It's essential that we get a positive start to the season because every point is crucial and we have some massive games ahead of us. The lads are really looking forward to the challenge and we fear no-one. I don't see why we can't finish in the top six.

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I hope no-one has developed a dodgy Dutch accent over this week..??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that interview was unbeleavable.....just what has happend to Mclaren?

I hope all football and non football fans have heard this interview.....very, very funny.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh that was priceless. Hee hee, I suppose it's more "polite" than "shouting at the foreigners" though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've locked the league now. Here are the members that have joined, I need to tick them off by the end of the week, so please let me know if you are on this list if you haven't already:

REAL UNITED (graham brown)
MAGGIES LADS (MAGGIE BROWN)
DANNYS XI (Danny Brown)
Crazylegs'es Craftys (Kevin Hinkley) OK
Taffy's Catsters (JA Ross) OK
FeckitsFeckers (simon g) OK
Nivrip United (peter nivrip) OK
bantam buddies (richard mazurke)
Rafa The Gaffer (Anthony Woodbine)
Barildo (Barry Young)
stoke_city (chris sudlow)
Mellons Marauders (jason roberts) OK
vivunited (v davies) OK
Big Gooners (ray peg)
Briatore is God 4Now (stephen cockerill)
4L1C3 (Muhammad Zakaria)
ukbest (peter klyukha)
Hama United (Syrian Bird)
ferari-lopez (Louis Ryan)
andypandy (Louis Ryan)
Virtual XI (Richard Mugford)
Pot's Plants (Billy Nomates)
Rush Potters (Mr Stevenson) OK
Madxgraphics United (Michael-James Ball) OK
Waynes Wang Danglers (Wayne Beetison) OK
GMANS Superstars (George webb) OK

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I hope no-one has developed a dodgy Dutch accent over this week..??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee football we iz going to play iz sexy iz good & iz going to thrill ze peoples who come to zee matchez:p

Reaction score
Week 3

Attachments

• PCR Footie.PNG
    PCR Footie.PNG
    21.3 KB · Views: 100

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I am going to give my team a thorough talking-to. I think some of them must be running around with their shorts around their ankles or something Tsk-tsk! :lol:

Edit: Or maybe not... in the Head to Head, my team is currently top of the league :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think my team have been on the Newcastle Brown again...They need a good boot up the ar*e dropping so many places in this and Head to Head...anybody would swear they had Keegan managing them..

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Just wait til Ronaldo starts playing properly, instead of sitting on the bench, well i hope he does well, i based my team around him :lol:

Reaction score
This weekends results...My team are doing crap...Although in the real world I won £300 yesterday when Hull beet Arsenal 2 - 1 Should have made a bet at the bookies rather than just with mates...Although then knowing my luck Arsenal would have won..

Attachments

• Footie.PNG
    Footie.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 92

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
I lost 31 points by making a few transfers, boooooo, i would be in 6th, oh well come on Robinho.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
If my lads keep failing to do better, I'm going to sew lace around the legs of their shorts! That's a threat :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
This Although in the real world I won £300 yesterday when Hull beet Arsenal 2 - 1 Should have made a bet at the bookies rather than just with mates

Now that is good luck :nod:

Has anyone tried to fit Ronaldo in their team now that he is back?

Ask a Question