Poledit

Bobby McMillan [MSFT]

If you have Windows 2000 Server, it is in the windows directory.

| From: "DL" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "DL" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Poledit
| Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:31:57 -0800
|

| Where can I get Poledit.exe to use w/Win2k

Bobby McMillan [MSFT]

318753 HOW TO: Create a System Policy Setting in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=318753

Poledit and GPedit are actually different tools. Poledit allows the edit
of NTconfig.pol. Which is the policy file for NT. Gpedit allows the edit
of a Group policy either Local, Site, Domain, or OU