Windows 2000 Policy on a NT 4.0 Domain

Hello Group,

We have Win2K workstations on and NT 4.0 domain. We use
standard NTConfig.pol and it works alright. Does anyone
know of a utility or 3rd party product that will enhance
the poledit.exe in Windoes NT 4.0 and give more options
that what the poledit offers.

Thanks,
Walter

Bobby McMillan [MSFT]

Walter,

I am not aware of a 3rd party tool that may acomplish this. What are you
attempting to acomplish? You may be able to edit the local policy.