Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 6 23.1%

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Can I be a real grumpy killjoy and say I'm not really fond of any of them?

Perhaps I had better just keep quiet ;)

Honesty is the best policy :) Do you think its better than the current logo?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Definately 4 or me, although I do like the 'swear balloons' on 2 & 3 - sums up the frustrations we all suffer from time to time!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
8a ... if we have to have a change.

I can see why we have so many orange though ... looks like they just thought you would like it because the PC bit is already in orange ... however, their versions have too much orange and too bright, really does look gory.

Take the PC out of the monitor and put it back in front of the word 'review' = PCReview ... royal blue looks nice. :p

Attachments

• pcreview.png
    pcreview.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 112

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
8a ... if we have to have a change.

I can see why we have so many orange though ... looks like they just thought you would like it because the PC bit is already in orange ... however, their versions have too much orange and too bright, really does look gory.

Take the PC out of the monitor and put it back in front of the word 'review' = PCReview ... royal blue looks nice. :p
Mucks might have something there. The computer on the existing logo does look very nice (better than the other suggestions). Maybe if you used that with the 'PC' outside of it, then some snazzy new text from one of the entries. I'm not overkeen on orange either, tbh.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to choose the winner today, so if anyone has any last minute comments, nows the time ;)

Ask a Question