Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We've had the current PCR logo for quite a while now, and thought that it may be time for a little re-fresh :).

I'd be interested to see which logo you guys prefer, there's not a huge difference compared to the current logo, they're just a little more modern and "flat". There are 2 colour and tick variations:

1.webp

2.webp

3.webp

4.webp

4! I prefer the darker colour and the tick. :)

Thanks guys :). I've tweaked #2 and #4 to make them completely "flat", as that fit's with the design a bit more:

1.webp

2.webp

sultanas, raisins ... oh wait, current. :thumb:

Oh boy what a mix of votes :lol:.

edit: I'm testing some of the new logos in-situ to see what they look like. So don't worry if the header looks a little different :).

Last edited:
2 is good. Tbh I like the darker flatter colours over the lighter logo. Good choice. :)

I appear to be a little late here but I would have gone for 1 or 2, not keen on the frayed tick.

Thanks guys :). I've tweaked #2 and #4 to make them completely "flat", as that fit's with the design a bit more:

View attachment 10613

I think I missed this post before, but the more I see it, and more so now its live, yeah the one you've picked (2?) suites the site more. :)

I have adjusted my vote accordingly. :D

What !!! you have chosen already. I'll cancel my Specsavers appointment then, they all looked the same to me, so I guessed I needed new glasses. :D

Back