Places to visit

Reaction score
China

I have been to America twice, Canada twice, all over South America, Trinidad and Tobago twice.
March 2004 I thought I would go to China, I flew to Hong Kong then on to Nanning southern China, train to Guillin the tourist area, I hired a man and his car from 9am to 23.00 cost per day 50yen or £3.50, took 8 people to first class restaurant including wine and as much as you could eat, in fact you had to tell them to stop bringing food, the bill was £16.00, £2 per head.
Three weeks in China including fare £1,500, I bought gold a diamond ring, clothing, electrical goods etc, cost £1,000 value in Uk about £12.000 or more.
Not bad for a 68 year old at the time, I am married to the lady I met in China she was 45 at the time.
We will have been married 2 years on the 22nd July and could not be happier except we lost twins last August. We are visiting China again in July or August to make a nice profit again and have another nice holiday. I love China and my lovely Wife. I will be 70 in June and I still work driving a bus. I met my darling Wife through www.date.com
So why not try China for an experience you will never forget.

Reaction score
Ian, just remember in some countries in the far east tiddles & fido are served more than beef or pork, it's not a nice thing to find out after the tasty meal you have just had:eek:

Reaction score
Once nearly got fried rat when on holiday in the far east, but did get two suits made for $100, a few good watch's & the england footie shirt all for $55. Oh and only drink bottled water, did have the vegtables once cleaned in infected water and needed a constant supply of andrex for 10 days:eek: :lol: It's funny these days, but not at the time:rolleyes:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
feckit said:
Ian, just remember in some countries in the far east tiddles & fido are served more than beef or pork, it's not a nice thing to find out after the tasty meal you have just had:eek:
Taste good though ... :p

I've spent a decade in the Far East, and the one thing I really miss is a good Chinese takeaway.
nod.gif

:thumb:

Ask a Question