Ping: Susan re: Disability Freeware

Tony\(UK\)

Hi Susan,
I've more or less finished the disability page on my site if you would be so
kind as to take a look and let me know what you think. Other pages are still
being added to but the Joneses are up if you want a read :)

(I'm hope this is not seen as spamming the group, just following up on the
disability thread which has disappeared from my server)

Thanks,

Tony(UK)
http://www.tony-smith.me.uk

Ash

In article "Tony\(UK\) said:
I've more or less finished the disability page on my site if you would be so
kind as to take a look and let me know what you think.

Other pages are still being added to but the Joneses are up if you want
a read :)

LOL, Another day, looks like a real drama ...

Ash

Roger Johansson

Tony(UK) said:
I've more or less finished the disability page on my site if you
would be so kind as to take a look and let me know what you think.
Other pages are still being added to but the Joneses are up if you
want a read :)

Nice and interesting site. I just spent an hour on it and on links from
it.

...the wrinkly people.. :)

sno

Roger said:
Nice and interesting site. I just spent an hour on it and on links from
it.

..the wrinkly people.. :)

Susan....would like to nominate speaking clock to the pricelessware
list...

http://www.lux-aeterna.com/clock/

Checked the FAQ and could not find info on how to....

Do a number of people have to use it for a time...??

I think this may be the most useful....best..???...one around...
has been around for awhile and has been perfected...I think...

Any help appreciated....

have fun.....sno

--
Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it

This tag line is generated by:

SLTG (Silly Little Tag Generator)

Susan Bugher

Tony(UK) said:
Hi Susan,
I've more or less finished the disability page on my site if you would be so
kind as to take a look and let me know what you think. Other pages are still
being added to but the Joneses are up if you want a read :)

WOW - a person would have to go some to keep up with the Joneses in your
story. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. :) One suggestion about the site -
when I saw "My Freeware" I thought at first you meant Freeware you had
written - perhaps label that link "My Favorite Freeware"?

The site looks *great*! Would you like to have it listed on the acf
Members Sites page? While I'm asking - does anybody else want *their*
site listed?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Tony\(UK\)

Susan Bugher said:
WOW - a person would have to go some to keep up with the Joneses in your
story. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. :) One suggestion about the site -
when I saw "My Freeware" I thought at first you meant Freeware you had
written - perhaps label that link "My Favorite Freeware"?

The site looks *great*! Would you like to have it listed on the acf
Members Sites page? While I'm asking - does anybody else want *their* site
listed?

Susan
I would love it listed please! (see my thread a minute ago!)
Have changed the pages to read My Favourite Freeware (now finished for now)
Favourite is in UK English, I'm afraid :)

Thanks for the nice comments about the site,

Tony(UK)
http://www.tony-smith.me.uk

Susan Bugher

sno said:
Susan....would like to nominate speaking clock to the pricelessware
list...

http://www.lux-aeterna.com/clock/

Checked the FAQ and could not find info on how to....

Nominations start in the fall - info about making nominations (for
PL2005) is here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2005/2005PL-Procedures.php

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Tony(UK) said:
I would love it listed please! (see my thread a minute ago!)

LOL - our messages crossed paths.
Have changed the pages to read My Favourite Freeware (now finished for now)
Favourite is in UK English, I'm afraid :)

I should have remembered - grew up on the Canadian border so had lots of
early training in dual spellings - also stuff like
chesterfield/sofa/couch etc. etc. Thanks for making the change.

Do you have a link button I should use? What do you want the "Site
Description" to say? see:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher said:
LOL - our messages crossed paths.

I should have remembered - grew up on the Canadian border so had lots of
early training in dual spellings - also stuff like chesterfield/sofa/couch
etc. etc. Thanks for making the change.

Do you have a link button I should use? What do you want the "Site
Description" to say? see:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

No button yet - I'm only just learning to spell :)
I'll leave it up to you if that's OK - you're better with words than I. As
long as Disability is in there somewhere, it is close to my heart (and other
places) :)

Tony(UK)
http://www.tony-smith.me.uk

Susan Bugher

Tony(UK) said:
I'll leave it up to you if that's OK - you're better with words than I. As
long as Disability is in there somewhere, it is close to my heart (and other
places) :)

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

Done - see if you approve.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

cu

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:14:49 +0100, "Tony\(UK\)"

(snipped....)
As long as Disability is in there somewhere, it is close to my heart (and other
places) :)

Tony(UK)
http://www.tony-smith.me.uk
Hello Tony...
Good site, thanks for letting us know.
I have worked in Disability Advice (Benefits) for many years so I am
very aware of the need for such information as yours.
Are you aware of... "uk.people.disability"...?
Perhaps they would appreciate your site too...?
Good Luck!
Allen

Tony\(UK\)

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:14:49 +0100, "Tony\(UK\)"

(snipped....)
Hello Tony...
Good site, thanks for letting us know.
I have worked in Disability Advice (Benefits) for many years so I am
very aware of the need for such information as yours.
Are you aware of... "uk.people.disability"...?
Perhaps they would appreciate your site too...?
Good Luck!
Allen
Smicker would likely flame me for spamming! But perhaps if you...........
Thanks very much :)

Tony(UK)
http://www.tony-smith.me.uk

Susan Bugher

cu

Smicker would likely flame me for spamming! But perhaps if you...........
Thanks very much :)
Yes, I know...he's a pain isn't he?
Okay, I will post something mate.
Allen

Tony\(UK\)

Yes, I know...he's a pain isn't he?
Okay, I will post something mate.
Allen
.....and it seems, Dave Islander :) Defended your post on
uk.people.disability - thanks anyway!

Tony(UK)

cu

....and it seems, Dave Islander :) Defended your post on
uk.people.disability - thanks anyway!

Tony(UK)
He's ok...I've replied, error was mine, left out your url...(?)
Good Luck!
Allen