Susan? Request for site inclusion in the acf sites

Vegard Krog Petersen

Tony(UK) said:
Susan,

Please could you review and list in the acf members sites page if deemed
appropriate.

http://www.tony-smith.me.uk

Thanks,

Tony(UK)

email address: tonyATtony-smith.me.uk (replace AT with @)

He's using the freeware logo! Thanks, Tony, you just made my day :)

regards from
--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
Freeware Logo & symbol: http://home.no/buffy2/
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Pachisi & Ludo: http://home.no.net/vkp3/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
a.c.f.g information: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acfg/acfg.php
18+ - Adult Solitaire: http://home.no.net/rachel12/
18+ - Fishy Pictures: http://home.no.net/rachel12/fishy/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

Susan Bugher

Vegard said:
Tony(UK) wrote:

He's using the freeware logo! Thanks, Tony, you just made my day :)

Maybe I should start reporting sightings - you'd be happy all the time. :)

While I'm here - if your Buffy site has links to your other sites, why
don't you mention them too in your site description on the acf Members
Sites pages. Post a revised description if you want change it.

and. . .

I wish REM would mention *something* about all the programs / last
freeware apps on his Wounded Moon site.

plus. . .

I hope Little Girl still has a site and wants to list it. . .

a wishing and a hoping. . . ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Vegard Krog Petersen

Susan said:
Maybe I should start reporting sightings - you'd be happy all the time. :)

Oh yeah! :)
While I'm here - if your Buffy site has links to your other sites, why
don't you mention them too in your site description on the acf Members
Sites pages. Post a revised description if you want change it.

Do you really want me to list all my freeware related sites? There are
seven of them... Would't that look a bit like spam? Or? It's bad enough
with my non-standard sig...

regards from vegard

--

Vegard said:
Susan Bugher wrote:

Do you really want me to list all my freeware related sites? There are
seven of them... Would't that look a bit like spam? Or? It's bad enough
with my non-standard sig...

I thought you might want to do something like this:

"Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire (links to my other sites: Solitaire
MahJongg, Chinese Checkers, etc. etc.)"

but. . .

I just looked and don't see links to all your other sites on the Buffy
site. Do you have a links page that lists your sites? If you do you
could mention your various sites in the description on the ACF Members
Sites page and use the links page URL.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan said:
I thought you might want to do something like this:

"Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire (links to my other sites: Solitaire
MahJongg, Chinese Checkers, etc. etc.)"

but. . .

I just looked and don't see links to all your other sites on the Buffy
site. Do you have a links page that lists your sites? If you do you
could mention your various sites in the description on the ACF Members
Sites page and use the links page URL.

Susan

Susan, I'll take this with you through private e-mail :)

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
Freeware Logo & symbol: http://home.no/buffy2/
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Pachisi & Ludo: http://home.no.net/vkp3/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
a.c.f.g information: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acfg/acfg.php
18+ - Adult Solitaire: http://home.no.net/rachel12/
18+ - Fishy Pictures: http://home.no.net/rachel12/fishy/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

Little Girl

Hey there,

plus. . .
I hope Little Girl still has a site and wants to list it. . .
a wishing and a hoping. . . ;)

Sorry, my current ISP doesn't offer me free webspace, and I'm getting
newsgroups through a friend. But I still have the old web page on my
HD, and I've continued collecting funny posts from in here the whole
time I was away. One of these days maybe I'll find a spot to put it up
at again. :)

Susan Bugher

Sorry, my current ISP doesn't offer me free webspace, and I'm getting
newsgroups through a friend. But I still have the old web page on my
HD, and I've continued collecting funny posts from in here the whole
time I was away. One of these days maybe I'll find a spot to put it up
at again. :)

I hope so. You had a great site. :)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Son Of Spy

Little said:
Hey there,

Sorry, my current ISP doesn't offer me free webspace, and I'm getting
newsgroups through a friend. But I still have the old web page on my
HD, and I've continued collecting funny posts from in here the whole
time I was away. One of these days maybe I'll find a spot to put it up
at again. :)
Ummm

What about the old centruytel site:
http://home.centurytel.net/littlergirl/

It's still up.... :)

SOS

--
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for Bush <<either>> time!

Some You Won't Find Anywhere Else...
http://sonofspy3.spymac.net/index.html
http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/index.html

. --- . . --- .
/ SonOfSpy \ __ / Freeware \
/ / \ ( ) / \ \
/ / / / / / / \/ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
/ / / / / / / : : \ \ \ \ \ \ \
' '' '

Little Girl

Hey there,

I hope so. You had a great site. :)

Thanks (you do, too!) - it's still sitting here on the HD and I'm
adding to it. Will post it again sometime with all its additions. :)