PCreview site loading slow?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
erm, I haven't experienced a problem recently with slow load times, how odd..

As for the meet, I'll do my best to make it, north or south, but I be dead nervous cos you'll see me for real :p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
erm, I haven't experienced a problem recently with slow load times, how odd..

As for the meet, I'll do my best to make it, north or south, but I be dead nervous cos you'll see me for real :p

The problem was on the index page for a couple of days, but the rest of the site should have been ok. All fixed now though so not to worry :)

I'll get a poll posted for peoples locations soon for all those interested, so we know where abouts everyone has to travel from.

Reaction score
yer it will be nice to meet everyone too

i wonder how we will all know who is whom?

well im gona wear a top with psd99
written on the back of it, so u will all know of my identidy! hahahaha
but can u imagine wearing ur pcreview name on your back?

Flopppbootstomp, Quadophile? on ur back
hahaha
well im not so sure abt that!

its definetly nerve wrecking tho, its easy to type the hard part is the face to face meetings! but nevertheless it should be great!

lol

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah people would think we would be nuts if we had our forum names on our back ;)

I think it will be great fun ;) :D

Reaction score
Take it me and G~Man can't come since we 15 !!! lol :)

Oh well ... if you do meet up ... have a great time and tell us how it went !!! :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It would be great to meet you all, I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Reaction score
I'm up for a long drive to wherever it may be - i think it would be a pretty unique thing to have regular members of a forum meet up!!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Its a long swim for me...
better get started :D

Reaction score
Alf said:

hire ureself a boat!!!
and a sailor!

yipeee my 1500 is up ! wohoooooo

i can now say im happy!!!:)

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
psd99 said:
yipeee my 1500 is up ! wohoooooo

i can now say im happy!!!:)
what? you werent happy before? :D
Bote? thats a first! you going crazy there PSD?:D

Reaction score
ALF! said:
what? you werent happy before? :D
Bote? thats a first! you going crazy there PSD?:D

yes i wasnt happy cuz 1500 is a nice figure to have i think! lol

when i first joined i think i posted prob 5 times in 3 months!!!!! as i came here through google for a big problem i had with my pc!
but then there came a time when i felt everyone here v friendly so i started to post stuff other than pcs and now im feeling slightly settled!and since that day i never looked back! :)

Crazy me? nahh never!!!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just rebooted the server to add some patches and make some changes to the DB to speed things up :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like I'm going to have to try and speed the server up some more, the MySQL database is "choking" under massive loads. There are so many users online that it is causing problems for the server - over 1000GB/s of bandwidth each month is now used!

Reaction score
Hey, I only just read through this thread, and even though i'm old, fat, bald and ugly, it would be nice to meet up with some fellow enthusiasts...er...as long as you don't mind people who are usually ****ed out of their brain and dribble?:eek: But what the hell, I'm only half an hour from Manchester too - u lucky people!!!!

Reaction score
Alf said:

True that very,very far, even just for me and Alf to meet up for our own U.S. version-- we got almost an entire continent between us. As far as wearing your nickname on your back ---- I would totally do that, heck I'd wear a hat that said it too!!---
You guys should meet up at a convention center for a mini lan party or something(yeah it may sound a little fruity-- but you'd all love it and you know it!!!). All can look first hand at each others rigs and give some advice on upgrades-compliment mods- advice- and so on. I think you guys would have a blast.

Reaction score
Raje said:
True that very,very far, even just for me and Alf to meet up for our own U.S. version-- we got almost an entire continent between us. As far as wearing your nickname on your back ---- I would totally do that, heck I'd wear a hat that said it too!!---
You guys should meet up at a convention center for a mini lan party or something(yeah it may sound a little fruity-- but you'd all love it and you know it!!!). All can look first hand at each others rigs and give some advice on upgrades-compliment mods- advice- and so on. I think you guys would have a blast.

lol
nah id prefer a pub:)

or a social place!

not a place surrounded by routers, hubs and computer hardware!
oh and not to forget cameras!! LOL

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I'll second that! I guess it depends how many people there are :)

I'll third that... it would seem "geeky" to meet up and then sit on computers... You can do that online!! Why not sit outside and have a beer... talk about life. You want to get to know people, not shoot them to peices...!

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I'll third that... it would seem "geeky" to meet up and then sit on computers... You can do that online!! Why not sit outside and have a beer... talk about life. You want to get to know people, not shoot them to peices...!

yer ill fourth that

sorry i mean ill first it?

ummmmmmmmm

lol

Ask a Question