Site Seems Slow Today....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Think is only here as all other sites are fine. Anyone else?

Electronics & Photo Fan

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeah me too. On some occasions it's taken 5 minutes to load a page, it's taken until the end of me typing the last sentence for your avatar to load !

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Everything is fine here, very nippy in fact.

Perhaps it's a regional thing although I believe your 'Here' is actually quite close to me V_R

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, only just seen this now :).

Is it working ok now? There was some maintenance performed on the Sat night which was in the same datacentre as the server, so I wonder if it's related to that:

SoftLayer Engineers will be performing emergency maintenance on DAR01.SR01.DAL01 in an effort to correct intermittent latency / packetloss issues. For the duration of the maintenance, traffic flowing through DAR01.SR01.DAL01 will be redirected through DAR02.SR01.DAL01.

Customers can expect to see latency / packetloss as routes reconverge across redundant routers on both the public and private networks. While the maintenance window is set for 2 hours, we expect the maintenance to take no longer than 20 minutes while the router reloads.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Oh. Nope, that no near, that a fair distance away... ;)
Think its about 40 mile give or take from me to you, I'm in High Wycombe. :)

Ian: This was yesterday (Monday) evening, not sure if its still related, just seemed a little more sluggish.

Seems fine now though, maybe it was just a glitch in the Matrix. :)

Ask a Question