PC upgrade advice

Reaction score
hard drive

Hi MikeH

I will PM you on Monday with the postage rates, then if you still want it you can send me your details and I will get it into the post.:D

Reaction score
Hi MikeH

I have been down to the Post Office and the postal carges are as follows:- First Class £2 - 75,
Second Class £2 - 36.

You decide which you would like and I will get in the post to you. Also could you let me know the address to post it too. I will let you know when it is in the post.
I tried to PM you but it seems you have not set up to recieve a PM. I would recomend that you do as it would be more secure for your personel details not to be on the site for everyone to see because of spamming etc.

Kind regards

Bootneck02

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The PM function won't be available to MikeH yet as he's only made six posts.

The decision to allow PM's rests with Ian.

I can't really see a way round this unless one of you very briefly displays your e-mail address but makes sure it's edited out very quickly or you'll be heavily spammed by web-bots picking it up.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the PM function should work for MikeH now - so if you can try again and if it doesn't work then just let me know and I'll try another method :).

Ask a Question