PC Review Wizard Discussion Thread

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Thats OK Alf. I'm just dissapointed I couldn't have come up with a more difficult question for everyone though.

Is there somewhere it says about your avatar, or would i have to have seen it and remembered it?

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Sorry, ignore the last one about laptops, I was thinking it was KGB's avatar for some reason.

...any clues though

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Well, there is one ridiculously big hint here, look at my name. what does my name say. hint* its my name*
Then again sorry, im not sure if the show aired in the UK.

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Thats odd, i cant see Me_2001 question. it just shows me as the last to answer

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Is there any reason why i cant see the Next question? i know Me-2001 answered it (i think) but i dont see a response, can you repost it or paste it here?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hmm... i really have no idea were to check on this one KGB:confused:

Reaction score
OK, i changed the question...

sorry about that i thought it would say in the member list which order they joined...

With the new question you will need to use the member list (and search if you dont have 4 hours to spend looking through all the members)

KGB

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Selected a random user profile, and changed the last digits of 'userid=' to '331'

Simple :D

Ask a Question