PC Review Wizard Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post - this will most definatly be in the wrong topic too, but I don't know where this would go. More over I can't use the PM system yet, not having made 10 posts(!)

More to the point...:p

CrazyLegs - in your signature it says you use an Aerocool Harddock cooling rack - hurray! I've been trying to find a review on one of those for AGES, nobody seems to have one :blush:.
Uhm, so if it ain't too much trouble, any chance you could send a few pictures my way with any problems you had? :S

Any help would really be appreciated!

Regards, ReDtAiL

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
I also agree the question should not be too difficult otherwise the thread gets stuck and takes a long time to finish.
Should i water it down a bit? or should i use a different question or is it ok?:)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Alf,
Do water it down or repharase the question and let the thread start moving

Thanks

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Done, gave em major hints. Surely you remeber Quad?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
KGB do you mean in the User Review section or in the Reviews section?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Is it only me, KGB, and Me_2001 that are playin the game? if soo, doest that mean if theres only one of us left that person wins?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Alf said:
Is it only me, KGB, and Me_2001 that are playin the game? if soo, doest that mean if theres only one of us left that person wins?
The winner wil have the privilige of the opening the next thread with the question. The next thread would be having the surprise gift to be won and it would coincide with Ian's launching of the updated webite. So lets pick the winner here so that we can progress to the next one.

Good luck to whoever wins :thumb:

Remember the cut off point is 51st post as announced earlier

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
come on folks, surely the question isnt that hard...
in fact ill give you all a hint (as i have been doing for everyone of my Q's)
-its were you go to introduce yourself-

Last edited:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
sorry forgot about this thread had physics coursework to do the last few days, *hint* it was a female member and the thread was started by ian *hint*

Ask a Question