PC photos to DVD

Reaction score
:(Am attempting to burn DVD of my Pics to play thru DVD on TV. Been advised to use DVD-R which I have done and can successfully copy the pics from PC onto DVD via Sonic which is installed in my PC but I am unable to get the DVD to play on TV. Would appreciate advice please.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Not all DVD players can read Burnt DVDs ... what do you have?

;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Which DVD Player you are using, does it support JPEG? Without the support you will not be able to view the pics.

Reaction score
Wow !! thanks for quick replies. Pansonic DVD Video Recorder Model DMR-E50. Can't find any reference in the Op Instructions about JPEG but I have seen that when DVD is inserted there is a message .... no support

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
theres not much about it on the web but from the specs i've found it doesn't support jpegs

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Sorry to have to agree also ... But I won't laugh. ;)

Reaction score
What you need is software like PhotoStory which is an HP propietary program. You basically need to turn your photos into a slide show. Check sites for software... like www.download.com for "photo movie" and read through the available programs and see if this is waht your looking for. Also please realise.. that your DVD player may still not play burned DVDs.

Ask a Question