Pc on panasonic 37 Inch tv

Reaction score
I am wanting to run my pc on my pansconic viera 37 Inch tv but the tv doesent have a vga or a dvi connector. So could i get a vga to s video adaptor and plug the adaptor end into my graphics card ?PNY 8800GT. And plug a s video plug in to the other end of the adaptor and plug the remaning s video jacks into the tv ?

Hi The HDMI TO DVI Seems a good price I will buy one. And for now could i just use my speakers and plug them into the green jack at the back of the pc like normal ?

Yes if i understand what your saying then that is fine. What connections do you have on the TV? What connections do you have on the PC? Do you have an external Amp?

:)

Hi the tele has 2 scart connections 2 hdmi connections and lots of jack connectors. I will post a picture of the back of the tv in the morning.
On my pc i have a 8800GT Graphics card with 2 dvi outputs. I run a logic 3 sound sytem with a sub woofer and 2 other speakers wired of the woofer.

Ok, post up the model number of the TV too pls. :)

Ah, right, In the TV's options can you select what audio you get over the HDMI? i had to choose analog iirc....

Back