Bargain Paragon Freebie

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
This is totaly different to the software I linked to several days/weeks ago. ;)

If you do download it make a copy of it using the CD Copy feature included and you will have the software forever with no registration problems. :)

GOTD Give Away Of The Day is as it's name suggests a free giveaway for one day. If you do not download and install and register in the given time frame then you will not be able to use register the programs at a later time. seems obviouse but not everyone bothers to read the important information given.
nod.gif

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Thought I best point out that copying a hard disk doesn't neccesarily mean you'll have your OS of choice backed up forever.

Cos as soon as you change your motherboard it's almost certain your backup HDD won't work with it.

I have the freebie of Acronis True Image 10 which Mucks linked to some time ago and I use that to backup to a seperate hard diisk in each machine. Quite good enough for me.

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
If you do download it make a copy of it using the CD Copy feature included and you will have the software forever with no registration problems. :)

nod.gif

happywave.gif
Hi AB,
i went looking for CD copy feature you mentioned and it doesnt have one. What it does have is a function for making a bootable rescue CD but i dont think it makes a copy of the software...or maybe i just cant find it..What do ya think?? I wouldnt mind a copy of it for a back up.Also as i have registered the software can i just burn the program to a cd for my back up in case my pc claps out.??
Zzzzz

Reaction score
Hey AB,
Scratch that last post cos i just realised i was looking in their partition manager10 program not the GAOTD program i just got.
laughingsmiley.gif
...i will check that prog for the cd copy feature. But however the last part of the post still stands as an eligible question....sorry for the confusion.
Zzzzz

Ask a Question