Bargain Give away of the day

Reaction score
Hi folks, i came across a little freebie today that i thought might be a good one.
Its a cd/dvd ripper writer copier jobbie. I am right now using to compile a little cd for me car and i'm chuffed with it. I know theres loads of these ont net but this one is nice. It claims to be able to copy games (a once off mind lol) so i thought i'd share.
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
CDRWIN 8 highlights

• Direct copy of data-CDs/DVDs (incl. computer games) and audio-CDs
  • Burning and creation of ISO-, BIN- and XMD-images as well as Cue-Files
  • Authoring of Orange Book-compatible data-CDs (CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA) as well as data-DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Also suitable for creation of MP3- and h.264/MPEG-4-CDs/ DVDs & Blu-ray discs.
  • Automatic setting of the platform-overlapping ISO 9660-file system and the Windows Joliet file system for display of long file names and complex directory structures.
  • Authoring of Red Book-compatible audio-CDs (CD-DA) in Disc-at-Once-mode with manually adjustable track breaks and CD-Text.
  • Support of Disc at Once (very important e.g. for standard-compliant creation of audio-CDs and when copying from CDs/DVDs), Track at Once (important in case data-CDs are to be extended retroactively) and Session at Once (CD-extra).
  • Ripping of audio-CDs in MP3/WMA or WAV. Supports the reading of CD-Text, freedb.org and the manual input of title information
  • and more…:thumb:
I will report back asap

Ask a Question