Pages and all games will not load.

Reaction score
Hi! I have a Dell laptop with Windows 7.I am using Norton and super anti-spyware with a Netgear wireless router. Just in the past few days,when I load most games on facebook,the bits on the page won't load up. They will flash on and off.This is happening with disneychannel.com when my daughter logs on also. Please if anyone can help that would be great. THANKS!!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
nicoleg said:
Hi! I have a Dell laptop with Windows 7.I am using Norton and super anti-spyware with a Netgear wireless router. Just in the past few days,when I load most games on facebook,the bits on the page won't load up. They will flash on and off.This is happening with disneychannel.com when my daughter logs on also. Please if anyone can help that would be great. THANKS!!

Welcome to the forum
happywave.gif

Simple, stay away from games and apps on Facebook.
But to help you. Update Flash and most importantly update Quicktime something that Facebook works on
nod.gif
Hope that helped you :D

Edit: While you are at it, get rid of Norton. There are free alternatives tha way out class Norton. AVAST FREE to name one

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pages wont load

Thanks Evandavis.I tried both Flash player & Quicktime and nothings working.I just bought this laptop new in jan 2010.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of then is that its a problem with Facebook, but that rules out Disneychannel.com as that isn't a *Flash* based site.

Here is just a shot in the dark really. Run Ccleaner Then go back and see what happens :)

Ask a Question