Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area X00000050

Reaction score
I am getting stop code x50 when loading Windows XP, I have a Dell Deminsion 8200, rambus ram. I saw another posting dated 24-04-2004 by guest GAURAV and he provided a link to on steps to restore his XP without reformatting. However I tried the link and it's to old. I have the exact errors conditions he had.
I get stop X50 with parameter XC66,X0,X804D9DA8,X0
I have tried scandsk and get no errors, I tried window XP restore and reload and still get the same error just parameter 3 changes to address X807EA8E8. I have ran the 32-bit dgn disk from Dell ran for 4 hours checking all hardware with no errors. I have 2 256K ram boards and swapped wiht each other and the address doesn't change. I have reset BIOS with a DEBUG script I picked up off the web and still can get Windows XP. I used an old Window Mil startup disk, however that just gives me a vitual type C drive and I can't get to the windows files to access that directory to check if a virus program have created bogus files. Please help I really don't want to reformat and wipe out my old personnal data.

Ask a Question