Page Break

Page Break (Hide the dotted lines)

I would like to hide/delete the visibility of a dotted lines (page break).
Is it possible to hide those lines?
And how to remove the page break.

Any help is highly appreciated.

:)

Stefan Blom

To hide manual page breaks from view, make sure that nonprinting marks are
not displayed; click the ¶ button on the Home tab (Word 2007) or the
Standard toolbar (Word 97-2003). To delete a manual page break, select it
and press Delete.

Automatic page breaks, on the other hand, cannot be deleted, and you can't
hide them either. Note that in Print Layout view you can hide the white
space between pages.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Page Break (Hide the dotted lines)" <Page Break (Hide the dotted
lines)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...