Outlook

Cannot send email stuck in outbox

I can receive messages, but cannot send email messages. I have used outlook
for a year now. the emails are not leaving my outbox . please help. I have
dragged the outbox emails to drafts to deleted folder to trick outlook. but
still cannot send emails.

Gordon

"Cannot send email stuck in outbox" <Cannot send email stuck in
I can receive messages, but cannot send email messages. I have used outlook
for a year now. the emails are not leaving my outbox . please help. I have
dragged the outbox emails to drafts to deleted folder to trick outlook.
but
still cannot send emails.

Outlook version? OS? What AV do you run? Just little details.....
Have you tried the Test Account function? What does that do/say?