Outlook - shutdown error

Uhway

On one of the machines at my work, the minute I start MS outlook the error
message "Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. ... Check box with working
"Restart Microsoft Office Outlook" appears. It's not letting me get into
Outlook. The application closes after the error messages. How do I get rid
of this message.

Thanks in Advance
BVR

Uhway

Version - outlook 2003

Roady said:
Version of Outlook? What is logged to the Event Viewer?
Start with http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
Uhway said:
On one of the machines at my work, the minute I start MS outlook the error
message "Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. ... Check box with working
"Restart Microsoft Office Outlook" appears. It's not letting me get into
Outlook. The application closes after the error messages. How do I get
rid
of this message.

Thanks in Advance
BVR

Roady [MVP]

Answer the other question as well and post back your findings by following
the instructions on the website I gave you.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
Uhway said:
Version - outlook 2003

in
message news:Opl$rxw%[email protected]...