From: "Zed" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Zed" <[email protected]>
Subject: Outlook Preview pane missing
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 04:30:40 -0700
I cannot open the preveiw pane in outlook, using Windows
XP. I was running a DLL file, but lost this now.

Thanks

Zed

William R. Tatum III - MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook/Office Setup
Microsoft Tecnnical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications

Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Preview Pane Missing Microsoft

Some people may be able to get past this issue of not having a preview pane when you highlight a file. For all the others here is how to fix it.
When you enter into your documents or where ever you are trying to view files, get into folder options by clicking organize or something along those lines.

Under folder options chose: View, then under Files and Folders check or uncheck the box labeled ‘always show icons, never thumbnails’. Once the box is unchecked click ‘Apply’.

Click OK to exit out of the menu. If done correctly you should see a preview of the file or folder before you open it.

Shawn Zernik

http://www.internetworkconsulting.net