Outlook Express Registry ?

Hi;

Does anyone know the registry edit to force/apply READ receipts. I have
users that turn them off, but can remotely access their registry and need to
know where in the registry to keep forcing the read receipts to apply.

Thanks,
Steve

Gordon

Steve said:
Hi;

Does anyone know the registry edit to force/apply READ receipts. I
have users that turn them off, but can remotely access their registry
and need to know where in the registry to keep forcing the read
receipts to apply.

Thanks,
Steve

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number. Good luck!

I have been supporting both OE and Outlook for well over 6 years and do know
the diff. Was just posting here (check subject line) because I couldn't find
an OE group within the forum/newsgroup.

Gordon

Steve said:
I have been supporting both OE and Outlook for well over 6 years and
do know the diff. Was just posting here (check subject line) because
I couldn't find an OE group within the forum/newsgroup.

it's under Internet explorer. if you were using a newsreader instead of the
web interface (unless you are behind a corporate firewall of course)you
would have found it quite easy to find an OE group!

Brian Tillman

Steve said:
I have been supporting both OE and Outlook for well over 6 years and
do know the diff. Was just posting here (check subject line) because
I couldn't find an OE group within the forum/newsgroup.

Pat Willener

Brian said:

Not exactly:
or

Brian Tillman

Pat Willener said:
> [...]

Bzzt. Nope.
See? I can do it, too. And you have no way of knowing that the OP was
using OE6, so you have no way of knowing if this is the correct group.