Outlook outlook does not send/receive emails from all accounts

Reaction score
When I send/receive emails on outlook express, outlook does not send/receive emails from all accounts.

I ve got 43 or so accounts/various email addresses for business, (one for each service I provide).

Outlook does not send/receive/check 3 or 5 accounts located at the bottom of the account list.

And I could only send/receive/check these 3 or 5 accounts individually

All accounts are checked for "include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing".

All accounts are properly set.

Is there a limit of a number of accounts in outlook?

or how to fix that?

Reaction score
v999 said:
Is there a limit of a number of accounts in outlook?
32 accounts in outlook is the limit

v999 said:
how to fix that?
There is a way around this problem:

1. Create another user account on your PC. Use Control Panel (User Accounts) for that.
  2. Leave 32 email accounts at the existing Outlook and transfer the rest to the new Outlook created for the new user.
  3. Set up Outlook for the second user. And import/export all those email accounts/details/info to this new Outlook
  4. Use Start/Logg Off/Switch User to quickly navigate between Users and to send/receive emails from all Outlook accounts
You can create more User Accounts and more Outlook accounts and send/receive emails from a huge number of email addresses via multiple user accounts

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for updating the thread with the solutions v999, it is very much appreciated :)

Reaction score
an easier way would be to go to file>identities>add identity and then import the remaining email accounts into the new identity.

That's how I did it. I have 43 email acounts for advertising my business (in my signature), depending on where it is in the country.

EDIT: also, Ian, I tried PMing you but it wont let me for some reason. Please check out the 'sponsored sites' section on my site, and let me know if you'd be interesed. Not really sure if you would as it seems the majority of this site is based in the UK.

Last edited:
Reaction score
maxaud said:
an easier way would be to go to file>identities>add identity and then import the remaining email accounts into the new identity.

Yes, It's very helpful and easy. Thank you!

Yet, with another user account you do not have to close all open emails as with another identity.

Second advantage of another user account is that you can Send/Receive mail for multiple users simultaneously.

It saves time especially if you have many email accounts, if you send and receive many messages, or large messages.

Last edited:

Ask a Question