Outlook Outlook 2016 signature issue

Reaction score
I have edited the html signature with word and all is well when composing a new email. When replying or forwarding an email however, the signature appears but it does not push down the original text from the original email. It overlaps. How do I fix that? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Daniela,

Welcome to the forums. Could you please attach a screenshot of the problem, as I don't fully understand - an image should demonstrate the problem quite well though. If the sig or screenshot has any personal details in it, please blur it out if possible.

Reaction score
Here is a print screen shot. As you can see, it does not push down the original message I am replying to. Thanks for your help.
upload_2017-7-11_16-8-28.png

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It may be worth trying to re-create the signature within Outlook's signature editor, rather than using Word. You should be able to copy and paste it straight in to the Outlook Sig editor (although the images may not show in the editor, they should appear when composing an e-mail).

If that isn't possible, can you please check your "wrap" settings in Word to make sure that the signature content is set to "in-line with text". I guess the sig is in a word table, so apply the setting to that, if that's the case:

1.jpg

Ask a Question