Outlook 2003 - Reply Form disappears

Matt Dwyer

Using Outlook 2003 SP1 on xpp stations, with EE 2003 on a W2k3 server.

I have a custom form published to organizational forms directory that has a
custom reply form (hidden) associated with it.

SOMETIMES (argh), if a user is CC'd on a reply, the reply form is not
visible, just the standard message form. In that case, there are a couple
tricks that we can do to get it to show up (e.g., send the form to the user
directly, not cc'd).

Perhaps this is a cache issue, although the form has not changed at all, so
I guess that implies cache corruption (lovely). Any other thoughts?

Matt

Matt Dwyer

Both are ONLY in the Organizational Forms Library. Here is the email I have
on this problem from one of my staff who picked up on it. Form is for
requests of printing and delivery of blueprints (hence P&D request):