Outlook 2003 PST issue

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am facing bit weird issue with my outlook 2003. I have a profile, in which i have configured 8 accounts, including my 3 exchange mailboxes too. Also, i have 7 PST's in my profile and those all are working fine.. Now, the problem is that apart for all the 7 PST's My outlook has another 5-6 PST's without any name on it. Moreover when i tried to expand it, it doesn't get expanded it gives me some error. When i right click on it to see the location of that PST's the properties options are grayed out. when i right click and click on the close, it gives me an error some thing like "You can'e close this as it has calendar, and other items". . I have checked in the Control panel >> Mail option and these 5-6 PST's aren't listed anywhere. As far as i remember, sometime back i tried mapping the PST in my outlook from some other share machine on network. now that machine has no more exist. I Think that this problem is may be because of that.. I don't know what is going on...
One more important thing that when i right click on those PST's all the options are grayed out but i could see the name of the PST. IT is something like 0xwt3#5..

Please someone help me that how can i remove those5-6 unwanted PST's without harming my other emails and PST... it is really important... Please. I don;t want to create a new profile all together as i have lot of emails in my inbox, which can't be moved to any PST's please please please help ...

Awaiting Reply,

Regards,

Vicky.

Ask a Question