Outlook Outlook 2003 help :S

Reaction score
Because i am using a shared pc, is there anyway i can create like user accounts in outlook, so that i kinda have to log-in?

Reaction score
If you are using XP you can create login accounts and access your email per account I believe.

Reaction score
Yeah you can, but i cannot create seperate accounts, as we all need to be able just to use the same, a friend said about the possibiltity of creating profiles in there?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
kingnathski88 said:
Yeah you can, but i cannot create seperate accounts, as we all need to be able just to use the same, a friend said about the possibiltity of creating profiles in there?
Yes, you need to set-up profiles ... ask MS how, not me.

;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
kingnathski88 said:
Bill gate's personal line was engaged
Yep he was when I called too :rolleyes:

It would appear from this MS Office FAQ that you cannot password protect the Outlook program. Security is provided by the operating system through password-protected Windows user accounts :thumb:

Reaction score
Well that honeslty is a pile of poop, it would also be good if you could p/w protect certain folders, instead of encrypting the file :(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
kingnathski88 said:
Well that honeslty is a pile of poop, it would also be good if you could p/w protect certain folders, instead of encrypting the file :(
:confused:

You must realise that MS Window, any version, is not secure ... so why make it easy for you to make your folders private. My god, if MS did that, everybody would wan't a copy. ;)

Linux does it very easily.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question