Outlook 2003 freeze when opening new message/replying/forwarding

J

John

Hello,

I am using Office 2003 on Vista Home Premium platform and MS Word as editor. Have been doing this for years, and I have the same setup in multiple computers (other computers with XP Pro).

Lately, the one in the Vista machine developed a pause when click on a New Mail, Replying or Forwarding, for about 5 seconds. Everything else works normal and I didn't have this problem in the beginning.

Any idea how to solve is?

Thank you.

J

John

Problem solved....found normal.dot, renamed it and the problem is fixed.. Thank you.
Hello,

I am using Office 2003 on Vista Home Premium platform and MS Word as editor. Have been doing this for years, and I have the same setup in multiple computers (other computers with XP Pro).

Lately, the one in the Vista machine developed a pause when click on a New Mail, Replying or Forwarding, for about 5 seconds. Everything else works normal and I didn't have this problem in the beginning.

Any idea how to solve is?

Thank you.

Ask a Question