Outlook Outlook 2003 Custom Tasks & Contact Views

Reaction score
Hello all,
The office I work in is currently running Outlook 2003 through the exchange server on a small scale of about 20 PC's all running XP. My question is...the owner has created customized view for both tasks and contacts that he wants to implement in everyones account. Is there a way to globally reset Outlooks defaults to these specific views? Rather than doing it manually on each PC (which probably could have been accomplished by now but he swears it can be done). If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
VinceMerkury said:
Are you saying that I've somehow taken your breath away?

That's just a signature that appears each time Madxgraphics makes a post ;) It's the bit above that which answers your problem - try following those steps to see if it helps :)

Reaction score
I appreciate your post Mad but it doesn't answer what I was asking. I don't need to restore the defaults, what im trying to do is recreate those default settings and customize them so they can be applied on all the applications in our office. I'm not even sure if its possible but.....

Reaction score
VinceMerkury said:
I appreciate your post Mad but it doesn't answer what I was asking. I don't need to restore the defaults, what im trying to do is recreate those default settings and customize them so they can be applied on all the applications in our office. I'm not even sure if its possible but.....

Whooops, sorry my appologies...I miss read ..I will have a little play around and get back to you on that one..

Ask a Question