Outlook Outlook 2003 Could not display the folder

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to ask for assistance with a shared mailbox.I am the owner of the mailbox and it was created 3 weeks ago.Ever since I am not able to open it.I add the mailbox in Outlook 2003 and when I try to open it it shows me a gray windows with the message:''Unable to display the folder.MS Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location.''.
I have readded the mailbox,recreated the profile but it did not help.My colleagues can add and open and see the content of it on other laptops.
COuld you please let me know what causes this behavior.

Regards

Ivan

Reaction score
You'll recieve this error when the permissions assigned to the mailbox are incorrect for the user trying to view it.
I recommend changing the permissions again... btw... never use owner unless you are... when something is shared I prefer to use publishing editor.

Reaction score
It appeared that it was really the permissions.I have been away for some time but anyway it has been resolve now.10x

Ask a Question