Subject: Re: urgent - Office 2003 - Outlook cannot
connect to Exchange
From: "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <[email protected]>
Sent: 9/17/2003 9:41:42 AM

are you getting any errors?

one fairly common problem is the rpc keys are missing -
see if these keys
are present on your machine:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\ClientProtocols
]
"ncacn_np"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_ip_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncadg_ip_udp"="rpcrt4.dll"
"ncacn_http"="rpcrt4.dll"

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com

Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone

http://groups.google.com/groups?
as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30