Original art - or - messing around.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
FULL SIZE CLEAN

KTkh5QQl.jpg

This is a slightly out of focus handheld fully zoomed shot taken with me K-30 and a 30 year old manual Vivitar zoom I bought for £11.99 inc postage.

I took three shots with the kit zoom 28-55mm to show its reach from the spot I took the original shot from.

No zoom
alvlCYGl.jpg

Mid zoom
d6E9skNl.jpg

Full zoom
NY2jHdJl.jpg

Full zoom on the Vivitar
lyr1yz7l.jpg

The wallpaper was a crop from the full zoom Vivitar. If you look at the centre of the picture you can see two little hillocks, one with a white stone atop and slightly right of that one with buttercups atop. The crop came from around there.

I am amazed that the crop gave such a nice picture as it was taken from quite a distance and I do not think I had the camera properly set up. Looking dead centre and slightly right and up a touch you see a dark spot, that to me suggests a entrance to a woodland path whereas in real life you are seeing branches and foliage high up in a tree. The suggestion of a dark entrance with the flowers in the foreground coupled with the blurriness gives the wallpaper a darkly dreamy atmosphere in my mind.

Maybe I'm smoking too much though.

Enjoy.
breakfast.gif

Ask a Question