Opening new browsers

jw

When I open a new browser from a link on the current web
page, it doesn't open it maximized. Instead, it opens in
half the screen and I have to click maximize each time.
Any thoughts? Thanks.

Alan Edwards

Try stretching the small window to full size. (Do not use Maximize)
Ensure that window is the last one closed and IE should remember the
size next time.

....Alan

Thanks!