"Open in New Window" opens IE6 to a small window not full screen.

Bob Watson

Under Win2k and IE6 SP1

Whenever I do an "Open in New Window" on a WebLink in IE6
it opens the new browser in a small window.

I would like this to be full screen instead.

I have tried to size the window to the screen, then hold
down control before I close the window but this didn't
make my window size stick.

Also tried holding down shift and alt before closing the
window.

If I start another browser from my quick link icon, IE
starts full screen.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Don Varnau

Bob,
Stretch that second window out to the desired size- don't use maximize.
Close other IE windows. Close that window last.

Don
--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

"Bob Watson" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]...