Online Community

Peter

Why don't you set it up in Outlook Express, much easier to follow posts that
way.
Account/New privatenews.microsoft.com obscure your email address (disregard
warning) Under the set up you check "This account requires me to log on" and
the user name is privatenews\spyware and password spyware

Likewise the regular microsoft newgroups can be set up as
msnews.microsoft.com no special log on needed.

Bill Sanderson

Instead of the method you are using to reach these groups, open Microsoft
Antispyware, and go to Help, Support Newsgroups on the web.

That URL (you can make a shortcut out of it) will give you full
functionality from the HTML interface.

There's been some bobbles over the last few days, but I hope it is stable
and working now.