on line photo sharing.

tdc

Reaction score
Hello again

I have been looking for an online photo sharing program ie Flickr, photobucket.
These look pretty decent when you purchase the PRO version.
As ever I would rather not have to pay (but definitely stay legal!!).
Any recommendations gratefully appreciated.
tdc.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi Tdc,

I would suggest Google's "Picasa" it's free, and well worth considering. It allows you to store and edit photos on your computer, and it's easy to upload them to your online album to share with others. You can choose your level of privacy, i.e., if you want the album(s) to be publicly available, or private, so that you send an invite to the people you wish to share with. :)

I have used it for several years, so have one or two others here :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll second TC's recommendation - Picasa is an excellent tool and the online photo sharing element is a great feature. Two birds with one stone :D

tdc

Reaction score
Hi Taffycat

thanks for the info.

I have a photo editing program already (photoshop 5). Would PICASA still be a good option.
tdc.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
tdc said:
Hi Taffycat

thanks for the info.

I have a photo editing program already (photoshop 5). Would PICASA still be a good option.
tdc.

I too have other editing programmes on my PC, including PaintShop Pro, PhotoFiltre, Serif, PhotoSuite, etc., (overkill, you might say :rolleyes: ) but yes, I would still recommend Picasa. It's very useful for carrying out quick fixes :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://atpic.com/

I use atpic as it allows you to post pics in their original resolution. You can download the pics aswell. They do prefer photos to be public. I do have one small private album but it is of photos taken at a wake which are kept private out of respect for the deceased.

nod.gif

Ask a Question