Word Word 2007

tdc

Reaction score
Hello
the acer came installed with Microsoft Office 2007. It is a trial version for 60 days, then you have to pay around 130 GB pounds. I am only interested in Word. I have looked for free! downloads and there seems to be a few but I am worried about future problems with these. Are there any recommended web sites that I can get Word 2007 or any other good Word processors ideally for free! but I would not mind spending a reasonable amount just for a word processor.
Once again any useful info much appreciated.
tdc

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Tdc - you might like to take a look at "OpenOffice.Org" which is free to download and use. I have used it and think others here have also. It compares well to the paid-for applications :thumb: :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Careful there tdc, we don't allow talk of pirate software here because of legal issues.

Uninstall MS Office trial and load up Open Office from TC's link above.

It's a fine free office suite that recognises files created in MS Office's Word & Excel, any version.

I've been using it and I'm quite impressed.

tdc

Reaction score
oops

apologies for that
icon9.gif

Ask a Question