The More add-in for Microsoft Word

Word Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Bean2, Mar 8, 2018.

  1. Bean2


    Mar 8, 2018
    Likes Received:
    There used to be an add-in to collapse/expand parts of MS Word documents. It was called More add-in. Does someone know where to find it?

    PS: I know I can use the Outline view to collapse headings. I also know MS Word 2013 allows you to collapse headings in any view. This add-in is different. A free version worked on older versions of Word (2003). That's the one I'm looking for.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2018
    Bean2, Mar 8, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
There are no similar threads yet.