Old Posting - Same Problem!! Printing Calendar in Detail

Shelley

I found the following old posting, and I am experiencing the same exact problem.

----------------------------------
From: sr ([email protected])
Subject: calendar duplicates the notes
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Date: 2002-07-29 18:28:40 PST

In Outlook 2002, select a weeks worth of calendar, then
go
to file, page setup and calendar details.

When looking at the print preview or after printing, the
notes from one meeting show up on other unrelated
meetings
that should not show this.

Their are no notes entered on the other meetings.

Why is the notes going to other meetings in this view.
and
how do you stop it.
..

No one ever responded to this posting, but I would appreciate some help!

Thanks,
Shelley

Shelley

My user is still experiencing this same problem. I really would
appreciate some help!! I've searched MSKB to no avail. I've also:

- had him print to another printer
- he has no offline folders or roaming profiles
- made sure english was the only language installed
- Turned off Word as his email editor

Is this maybe a corrupt appointment? He's trying to print a weekly
calendar in detail view and some details from other appointments show
up instead of the correct details. HELP!

Thanks!
Shelley