old games

Reaction score
Looking around on the net and everyone and the pc mag at the time think street fighter 2 is the best.

Everything is a second hand copy to this game.

MK2,art of fighting 1,2,etc.

Now come on street fight 2 was a poor game even for the time.

Looking at the neo geo now there was a machine for fighting games.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Street fighter 2 was indeed a fantastic fighting game it was the trend setter back in the days of the Super Nintendo and I still play it occasionally even now..

MK2 didn't even come close..

And unfortunately the NeoGeo was out of reach to only the wealthiest of gamers, and by the time it did finally become sort of affordable it was to late and had been superceded by the Playstation 1 which put the nail in the coffin of the Neogeo..And quite right too..

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeah i think Street Fighter 2 Turbo was the best of the series, i loved that game, we even used to have a charity day at school where if you wanted to play you payed £1 and then got put into a knock-out style tournament.

I am proud to say that in 1994 i won that tournament at my school with over 400 kids entering.

I was that good/sad that with Ken or Ryu i could beat nearly anybody in 6 seconds.

It brings a tear to my eye even now.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
lol, i was decent at SF 2 - it was a fun game though! :)

Ask a Question