Bargain O2 Broadband deals

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
After reading some of the comments on o2 broadband in the recent broadband thread, I've added the latest tariffs to the broadband comparison pages:

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/broadband/o2-broadband.php

The £12.50 package for existing o2 mobile customers looks like a good bet if you are after a cheap package. :thumb: My broadband is up for renewal in mid July, and I'm considering it myself (but perhaps the 16MB version if my local exchange supports it).

Does anyone here currently use them?

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
I currently use BeBroadband which is owned by O2 pay something like £20 a month for 24 meg (supported at my exchange) with unlimited downloads (FUP has never been used on a member to my knowledge). Never had a problem and the speeds are very nice :thumb:

chelseafc2005

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i'm with Be as well, on the same up to 24Mb and i must say its a pretty decent deal, i download a fair amount and havent had any complaints

my friend i think managed an impressive 890GB yes thats GB in one month! and hasn't had a comnplaint either all for £20 a month

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Looks good - but used their phone number checker and says I can't have it here yet and will let me know when I can :(

Must be a LLU setup as Zen works fine here.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Looks good - but used their phone number checker and says I can't have it here yet and will let me know when I can :(

Must be a LLU setup as Zen works fine here.

yeah it is LLU

you can check when your exchange should be upgraded here

www.samknows.com

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Says my exchange is already LLU enabled - O2 obviously ain't installed their equipment there yet :wall:

Reaction score
Your friend is pretty close to O2's limit, although in thier fair usage policy they say they have no limit, they will however stop you at 1 Terabyte............

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Your friend is pretty close to O2's limit, although in thier fair usage policy they say they have no limit, they will however stop you at 1 Terabyte............

thats interesting to know, have you any proof of this?

Ask a Question