Nvidia Drivers

Reaction score
Hello,

Does any one know how often Nvidia relase their drivers I thought it was every month but the ones that I have date back to Dec 2007. Is it every 3 months or so.

wizkid

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
They just release them when there are enough bug fixes/features to make a new driver set. I don't think there is a set timetable at all :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
For best results i get the latest Beta Drivers - never had a problem with them , and they come out consistintly too

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There is no timetable. drivers are released as and when they're needed.

Last time I checked the drivers for the 8000 card series had been stable since December 2007.

Unlike ATI who seem to release drivers every week ;)

That old maxim applies: 'If it ain't broke don't fix it'

Mostly the beta drivers are ok but I did have a serious problem with an Nvidia beta driver once.

Once.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the replies, Nvidia drivers seem to be much more stable then ATIS drivers.

Thanks,

wizkid

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
If ya play games (especially the latest ones) then its usually best to get the latest Beta drivers - as they are tuned to increase performance in new releases :)

Ask a Question