NTLDR and hal.dll problems. ENGINEER NEEDS FOR HELP!

Reaction score
Hello,
From this week (last of january) I cant log on to my windows cause the library NTLDR was missing. I bought a CD which should repair this problem, but when I booted from CDrom this disk, it came to another problem, the thing is that hal.dll is missing or cant be find.
I cant do full recovery as I'm afraid of loosing all my DATA and soft (over 100GB data + very importent files).
The other thing is that I'm not good enough in those BIOS consoles and cfgs.
There was an engineer at home, but he's dealing only with hardware,so he couldnt help me.
My pc is Packard Bell 1715, its have warranty, but I don't know what to do cause I need it as soon as possible working.

Is here any engineers or guys who are good in these things and could help me?
I can pay as much as you want and need to come in Staffordshire, Lichfield, just please come and help me with this problem without loosing all DATA and soft.
Not sure will I be able to fix it by myself, cause I cant even log in as a safe mode :/

Reaction score
In case someone will find time to help me, call on my mobile , cause I'm now using college computers, and its not working on weekends.
>>> My mob nr - 07925524963

Reaction score
In case someone will find time to help me, call on my mobile , cause I'm now using college computers, and its not working on weekends.
>>> My mob nr - 07925524963

Ask a Question