Not receiving attachments

Barney1587

Have recently encountered problem that emails sent to me are minus the
attachments. I can see the text in the email however the pictures & / or
attachments are missing. Have not changed anything on PC for 12 months (since
new) however this problem started a week ago.

Bruce Hagen

First, check the messages source. (Ctrl+F3). Any sign of an attachment
there? (HTML encoding).

Also, is the sender using Microsoft Outlook?

Gary VanderMolen

Does it only happen with some senders? What happens when you send
an email with an attachment to yourself?

Make sure attachments are enabled:
Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." and also
uncheck "Do not allow attachments..."

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Barney1587" wrote in message
Have recently encountered problem that emails sent to me are minus the
attachments. I can see the text in the email however the pictures & / or
attachments are missing. Have not changed anything on PC for 12 months (since
new) however this problem started a week ago.

Peter Foldes

Barney

Is the sender using Outlook in the RTF format to send you the emails

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect