• help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help

• help

• Total voters
Reaction score
george57,, a big hello from me, my problem is my acer asprire 8930g laptop has lost its sound , nothing, comming out , when i done sound test, ding dong, on both ears its ok, but the sound is trying to come through but nothing, does anyone out there have any tips or experience in the acer doing this, come and help me ,,, please a big thanks from me,,,:( nothing out from headphones also.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
I have seen this type of behavior with online streaming media. When tinkering with sound settings and configurations, I caused the audio to stop, yet windows sounds were normal. A restart of the machine was what solved it. These modifications were done via the sound card's audio software, not through Windows sound configuration. I assume you restarted the machine already trying to resolve the problem?

You say the Windows sounds played normally through "both ears." I assume you are talking about speakers. Is this correct? Where did you perform the "sound test"?

Ask a Question