next windows?

Reaction score
so what is the next windows microsoft is working on? any clue on how it will be and what it's gonna be named?

Reaction score
henkjan said:
so what is the next windows microsoft is working on? any clue on how it will be and what it's gonna be named?

"Longhorn" same crap different name:D

Vista:blush: :D

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Its Windows Vista, and its coming this year some time :)

It needs quite a fast PC to run it, and has quite a few new enhancements - mainly visually. If you do a search in google you'll see some really nice screen shots of it. It also includes Internet Explorer 7, which has tabbed browsing and a few other goodies.

It looks very, very nice so far :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ah, but which version do you need ... :D

There will be two general categories of Windows Vista editions. In the Home category, Microsoft will create four product editions: Windows Vista Starter Edition, Windows Vista Home Basic Edition, Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, and Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. In the Business category, there will are three editions: Windows Vista Small Business Edition, Windows Vista Professional Edition, and Windows Vista Enterprise Edition.

And how many wheelbarrows of money are you going to need. :eek:

:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Then we will still be asking ...

Yes, but what "version" OS are you running. :D

Oh sorry, you need Mike, he knows that one ... we only use this one ... and it needs that ... and for that we need a new PC with a bigger this, which costs that so we need a new that & this to get that to work on this.

Ah bugger it ... where is mucks and his Linux, that works on my old PC AND has ALL that new eye candy already.

;)

The sad thing is ... I'll probably buy a copy too

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
vista looks sweet! Hopefully i say hopefully when it is released it wont be too unstable. i know it will be expensive but it SHOULDNT be much more expensive than the current xp home. And when is it microsoft say that they will relese it?

Ask a Question