Newsgroups?

Gordon Powell

I recently installed Outlook and can't seem to set up an account to
subscribe to Newsgroups. I've been using Outlook Express and that was very
good...able to subscribe to Newsgroups, etc.

Does MS Outlook have that functionality?

Many thanks in advance.

Gordon

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Never has.
Never will.
Outlook has a command that will let you launch OE for reading news. There is
no need for Outlook to be a newsreader.